27 de mai. de 2007
sem blogar, estou de volta!!!!
O motivo? Sempre o mesmo! Trabalho, trabalho, trabalho!
Com as Graças de Deus, claro! Amo de paixão meu trabalho, então não tenho do que reclamar!!!
Vejam os dois LOs que acabaram de sair do forno!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Laura is my sweet girl, full
of charm and beauty,
your sweetness enchants me and it makes proud me. Your sagacious intelligence
makes me to think... your sensibility
moves me.
With you I live all the emotions,
and with very more frequency, the GOOD emotions!
My life had sense more
after you arrived. I live
today for you and for your sister,
that is also full of special charms.
I continue only wanting for you a desire:
Take care of being
Happy, Happy,
Always
Credits:
Fonts:Century Schoolbook / Cafe Rojo / CMON NEAR / FG Amelia
Papers from Kit: DTT_SweetSummer By Anita Stergiou, Jennifer Barrette,
MiriamLima and RachelMartin for TagTeamMay07.
astergiou_tagteam_pp1.jpg by Anita Stergiou
astergiou_tagteam_pp4.jpg by Anita Stergiou
rmartin_tagteam_pp4.jpg by RachelMartin and
rmartin_tagteam_pp5.jpg by RachelMartin and
AStergiou_sketchPLATE05 by Anita Stergiou
Thanks for looking!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
I used a text of August Maria's Camargo Schimidt authorship about a good witch! My sweet Isadora!
Fonts: Century Schoolbook / Fright Night / Digs My Hart
Monogram Set by Anita Stergiou (AStergiou_HappyHllwnMngrm)
Kit Happy Halloween Collection : AStergiou_HappyHllwnElements/ AStergiou_HappyHllwnPapers by Anita Stergiou and
AStergiou_sketchPLATE06 by Anita Stergiou at http://www.anitastergioudesigns.com/shoppe/
or at http://www.ndisb.com/store/ or at http://www.pickleberrypop.com/shop
Thanks for looking!
 
posted by Claudia at 12:46 AM |


1 Comments:


At 7:52 PM, Blogger Elaine Bittencourt

Amiga! Eu tava com saudades, sentindo falta dos seus layouts maravilhosos! Lindos Lindos!

 


<noembed> <body> </noembed>